Guide to ecoPayz in India 2021
ecoPayz is an online wallet where you can send and receive money from thousands of merchants as well as friends and family. A majority of live casinos offer their payment solution which makes it a great option for Indian players. It’s a very easy process to get started and do your first transaction, we’ll go through the steps in this guide on how to use ecoPayz in India.
How to sign up for ecoPayz
It’s very easy to get started with ecoPayz, just follow the instructions below and you’ll be up and running in a few minutes.
- Go to ecoPayz registration form and fill in your details.
- Use your preferred payment method to top up your ecoPayz account, you can use card payment such as Rupay, Diners or BC Global Card. You can also use local banking, UPI which enables GPay, PhonePe, Paytm and so on. There is also an online banking solution with several Indian banks supported.
- Ecovoucher, you can also buy a prepaid voucher to top up your balance. These can usually be bought in stores or online on sites such as dundle.com. The upside with using this solution is that you don’t need a bank account hence better privacy and lower costs.
That’s basically it, now you can head to your casino and proceed with topping up your account balance.
How to deposit with ecoPayz
To use ecoPayz to deposit on casino site is pretty straightforward.
- You need to head to the casino cashier and choose the amount you want to deposit.
- Choose ecoPayz as payment method and follow the steps.
- Usually you just need to login to your ecoPayz account and if you have balance on your account you can deposit right away otherwise you need to go through the top up-process to add money on your ecoPayz account. You can fill in the payment details and follow the steps to top up your account.
If you win some money and want to withdraw you’ll have to verify your account and after that you can send the money to your bank account.
Safety and privacy
ecoPayz is a safe payment method with privacy in focus. All privacy laws and regulations are being followed and due to this you can be sure that your data and money is safe and secure with ecoPayz. If you would have any concerns or questions regarding this we recommend reaching out to ecoPayz for clarification.
Verify your account to upgrade
When you sign up for your free account you’ll get a Classic account which comes with some limitations to it. But it’s pretty easy to lock up all features as you just need to verify your identification.
You’ll need to be able to provide ID card and proof of address if you want to be able to use features such as send money to friends or withdraw money to your bank. After this your account will switch from Classic to Silver.
It will usually takes 1-2 days to get your account verified, if you have any questions during this period you can reach out to their 24/7 customer support who will answer any questions or concerns you might have.
The transaction limits also go up with the higher account level you reach.
ecoPayz was founded all the way back in 2000 when they launched their ecoCard solution. They have evolved during the years and is now a big and popular payment solution across the globe.
Quite a few casinos accept ecoPayz as payment method, you’ll find them in the list in this guide.
Yes, it is a very safe payment method where you privacy is protected and your money is safe.
The minimum deposit is usually decided by the online casinos.
Yes, you can deposit using Indian Rupees.
Published on July 27, 2021 by Matt Brown. Last updated: July 27, 2021