Guide to Paytm in India 2021
Paytm is a well-known mobile payment method in India with over 100 million users. It’s been steadily growing since the launch in 2010 and is a very popular payment method on e-commerce sites and other digital platforms, you’ll find it on a majority of sites as Paytm is available through over 7 million merchants. The best part is that you can use Paytm when playing at your favourite online casino as well.
Not all online casinos support Paytm but we have done the research for you and listed which casinos that you can deposit with Paytm in the toplist below.
How to deposit with Paytm?
Below you can find the usual steps to deposit but they might differ a bit depending on the casino and payment platform.
- Open the cashier at your casino and choose Netbanking or UPI
- Choose the amount and confirm your deposit
- Find your Paytm VPA (UPI ID) and copy it
- Insert the UPI ID in the payment form and confirm
- Accept the Paytm transaction and receive your confirmation of transaction
- Wait for UPI to receive the payment and then you should be redirected back to the casino and be greeted with a successful deposit message
Usually you have to deposit and withdraw with the same method due to AML, anti money laundering policies so you might need to use Paytm for both withdrawal and deposits in case the casino doesn’t accept withdrawal with another method.
There are no transaction fees from Paytms side but take in consideration that some casinos might take a withdrawal fee so read the terms and conditions before making your withdrawal. The casino can also charge you a deposit fee but it’s not very common.
Sign up for Paytm
To sign up for Paytm is very easy and you’ll be ready within minutes!
- Download the app to your Android or iPhone
- Follow the instructions and enter email, phone number and password.
- Create your Paytm wallet and enter the OTP password that you’ll receive as an SMS
- Enter name and date of birth
- Create your account and you’re ready to go!
You might need to verify your account, to do that right away you can go to settings and and find the KYC section. You’ll need to upload some kind of identification card such as Voter ID card, Aadhar card or PAN card.
Yes, Paytm works for both Android and Iphone.
Yes, you should see the deposited amount right away. Withdrawals should should up in your Paytm wallet within 48 hours.
Yes, as Paytm is an Indian payment method you don’t have to think about currencies.
Published on November 3, 2020 by Matt Brown. Last updated: February 12, 2021