Guide to MuchBetter in India 2022
MuchBetter is a mobile wallet which makes depositing at Indian online casinos super easy. The only thing you’ll need to get started is to download the app and follow the instructions to set it up.
Usually you can use a debit card such as VISA/Mastercard to top up your MuchBetter wallet but a bank transfer is also possible.
The biggest advantage with using MuchBetter is that you’ll experience much faster deposits and withdrawals compared to using cards that usually can get declined at online casinos.
- Minimum deposit: Depends on the casino but usually ₹500 and up
- Founded: 2017
- Possible to withdraw: Yes
- Transaction time: Instant
- Local currency: Yes, you can pay with Rupees
How to sign up for MuchBetter
To sign up and get started with MuchBetter is very easy and if you follow the instructions below it will be up and running in a few minutes after downloading the app.
- Go to the MuchBetter site and use the download link
- Download the MuchBetter app from either Android or iOS app store.
- Set up your MuchBetter account, enter your personal information and phone number. The phone number will be frequently used as an identifier when using MuchBetter. Choose a good 4 digit pin as well.
- You’ll receive an OTP code on your phone.
- Fund your account with a debit card or bank account.
- Deposit at your favourite live casino.
That was easy right? Now head over to one of the casinos on our list and test it out.
How to deposit with MuchBetter
It’s very easy to deposit money with MuchBetter. Firstly, you have to top up your MuchBetter account with either a debit, credit card, or bank transfer. When this is done you can head to the online casino and open the cashier and choose MuchBetter.
Now you should be asked for your phone number, enter that without any leading zeros, confirm the details in the app and your transaction will be complete. The deposit is instant so you’ll see your money right away in your casino account
Safety and privacy
MuchBetter is a very safe payment method respecting all privacy and regulation laws around the world. It has grown to be a very popular payment method in both EU, Canada, and India due to the ease of use and that your privacy will be respected.
Deposit and withdraw with MuchBetter
A few things to consider while depositing and withdrawing with Muchbetter, one of them is that you have to withdraw with MuchBetter if you deposit with MuchBetter. This is done due to anti-money laundering regulations as they have to know the funds are belonging to you.
There will be a minimum deposit, check at your casino for the exact amount as this varies. Some casinos might also charge a small fee on withdrawals but that will be stated in the cashier in that case.
If you decide to use MuchBetter for withdrawals, as soon as the funds arrive in MuchBetter you can easily transfer them to your bank account.
Verify your account
To get out of the annual account limit of 220 EUR you’ll have to verify your account, thankfully it’s an easy process. We recommend that you verify your account right away as it will otherwise interrupt you while playing.
- To verify your account, go to the app and fill in all your personal information.
- You’ll be sent an email link to verify your email address, click on the link.
- Upload an ID document.
- Upload a utility bill or bank statement to prove your residential address.
- When approved, you’ll receive a notification stating so.
MuchBetter was founded in 2016 and it has grown quickly to over 150 000 active customers spread over 120 merchants. It’s a popular payment method amongst casino enthusiasts.
Most casinos do support MuchBetter, you can find some of our recommended casinos in the list above.
Yes, MuchBetter is a very safe payment method.
This depends on the online casino.
Yes, MuchBetter works with Rupees.
Published on November 3, 2020 by Matt Brown. Last updated: January 1, 2022