Guide to Neteller in India 2021
Neteller is a very popular e-wallet which is available on over 10 000 merchants online and also on most online casinos. It has become one of the most popular payment methods for both deposit and withdrawals due to offering instant deposit, safe money transactions and a good level of anonymity as you don’t expose your card details or bank account to the online casino. Neteller supports Indian rupees which makes it a perfect payment method for Indian players looking for a well-known e-wallet.
Below we have listed the Indian online casinos that we recommend which also accepts deposits and withdrawals using Neteller.
How to signup to Neteller?
If you’re interested in using Neteller, head over to Neteller.com and sign up for an account, you’ll set up a free account in a few steps and be ready for depositing money shortly after.
Keep in mind that you need to top up your account and also verify it to remove any limits that might be imposed. This is usually done through sending in your ID card with a utility bill.
How to deposit using Neteller?
After creating your account you’re ready to go. Make sure you top up your account with a good enough amount and head over to your favourite Indian online casino that supports Neteller.
- Log in in to the casino and open the cashier
- Choose Neteller as payment method
- Choose the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your Account ID and Secure ID
- Confirm the deposit and the funds will arrive instantly
How to Withdraw Using Neteller?
When you have gathered up some winnings on your account it’s time for withdrawing your money to your own account. To withdraw money using Neteller is very easy and also much fast than requesting a withdrawal to your bank account or similar. Below we have listed a few common steps that you can follow when withdrawing money, keep in mind that the process might be a bit different depending on the online casino.
- Visit your online casino and open the cashier
- Check the minimum withdrawal amount so that your balance is high enough
- Select Neteller as withdrawal option and enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Choose which Neteller account you want the withdrawal to be sent to
- Confirm your withdrawal and wait for it to be processed
Is Neteller a safe payment method?
Neteller is a very safe and secure. The best part is that you don’t need to store your credit card or bank information with the platform directly, you can simply use Neteller and they take care of your card info safe rather than having to enter it on the casino site itself.
What is an e-wallet?
Neteller is a payment method which is often called an e-wallet or digital wallet. These are wallets where you can store your money safely online which makes it very easy to access and pay for services online such as online casinos. You usually top up the e-wallet with either a credit card or your bank account.
- The e-wallet doesn’t share your card or bank details with the online casino which makes it safer and gives you more privacy.
- You don’t have to worry about card details, just enter your email and password.
- Online casinos offer fast withdrawals when using e-wallets such as Neteller.
There are some casinos listed above that support Neteller and the list continues to grow every day.
Neteller is a very safe payment method for Indian players. Your card details aren’t shared with anyone.
No, there is no deposit fees when depositing using Neteller.
Casinos do have a minimum deposit limit which we list in our casino reviews. The minimum deposit is usually ₹500, to ₹2000.
Yes, Neteller will use your chosen currency and support Rupees.
It’s very easy to withdraw money to Neteller, go to the cashier and request an instant withdrawal.
Published on May 28, 2020 by Matt Brown. Last updated: February 12, 2021